Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are my jokes funny?...?

You know I like a girl and she likes me. It's kind of funny and ironic sometimes: I tell her something funny (well, at least what I consider to be funny), then she laughs and says "Very funny, NOT!" The funny thing is she sometimes even laughs after saying NOT and laughs WHILE saying it. Man, girls are wierd. So, my question is: Are my jokes really funny? Is she exhibiting the classic girl syndrome of saying NO but meaning YES? So, girls do you do this too? And boys, have you experienced this with your girlfriends?



Are my jokes funny?...?-Myspace pictures





Tell us a joke and we will let you know



Are my jokes funny?...?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



You will have to tell us a joke so we can judge if you are funny or not. That is the only way we can tell.
You pretty much know your jokes stink if your girlfriend tells you to shut up. Or maybe she says leave her alone. Or if she tells you to die or choke. If not, your probably OK.
Does it really matter if she doesnt think their funny?



She is either shy or she is laughing AT you as she thinks their a bit immature!?



Ask her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher