Sunday, December 6, 2009

If you have any baby jokes plz share.........?

I ask you guys yesterday about baby jokes and you all gave me some good ones.I have to share this one with you guys.One day my sister and i took my 1yr old baby nephew to the store,i was holding him in my arms ,I was wearing a spandex low cut top.my nephew pull down my top revealing my boobs to everyone in the store,he then looked at me and says breast aunty breast,i was so ashamed..............Today i remember that day and i had to laugh :)



If you have any baby jokes plz share.........?-Myspace pictures





that has so happend to me!!! very embarrassing when it happens but its always funny afterward!



If you have any baby jokes plz share.........?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



my hubby still thinks this is hilarious...



When our youngest was born, he didn't burp much, just farted ALOT! So we nicknamed him "Pooter". He was breastfed til 10 months old. Whenever he got hungry and I was in another room, my hubby would yell out "Hey Babe...Pooter needs a hooter!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher