Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good kid jokes?

I have 5 year old here and was wondering if anyone had some good, clean, jokes I could tell him that he would understand. Can anyone help?



Good kid jokes?-Myspace pictures





Why did the sheep and the cow have to sit in the corner? Because they were in a baaaad mooood!



Good kid jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Why was the bride unhappy at her wedding?



Because she didn't marry the best man.



hope he likes it!
My kids' favorite since they could talk.



Knock knock



who's there?



Olive



Olive who?



OLIVE YOU!!!! (I love you)



We ended up naming our new puppy Olive from that joke :o)
u should read the captain underpants books



i used to read them, they had sum jokes in them
what vegetable do you find in the circus?



A. tra 'peas'
Why didnt the skeleton cross the road??? He didnt have the guts! It is an olde but it may be new to him! Have Fun!
what does a cow say on the moon?



moooon!



one of my brothers favorites
I HAVE A COUPLE MY SON HAS TOLD ME HALLOWEEN JOKES!



WHAT GAME DO BABY GHOSTS PLAY? PEEK-A-BOO!



WHAT PART OF A MOOSE DOES AN ANT LIKE BEST? HIS ant-lers!



WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO GHOST WRITE?Sheet music!



I WISH I COULD REMEMBER MORE OF THEM MY SON IS FULL OF THEM. HE IS 9 AND HE LOVES JOKES! GOOD LUCK FINDING SOME GOOD JOKES FOR YOUR CHILD!
So this guy is about to become an American Citizen.



He has taken all the tests and done very well.



The testor tells the man, you have to answer one more question. I want you to use the words Pink, Green and Yellow in a sentence.



He thinks for an minute and says, Ok, ok, I got it.



Then he says...



The telephone says green, green, green. So I pink it up and say Yellow!
Why is 6 afraid of 7?



Because 7, 8 (ate), 9
What do Mermaids like on their toast?



Mermalade.



Why are pianos hard to open?



Because the keys are inside.



What do you get if you cross a Cocker Spaniel with a Poodle and a Rooster?



Cockapoodledoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher