Sunday, December 6, 2009

Overdue pregnancy jokes?

So, my sister is a bit overdue and i'm trying to send a funny email to her. I want one of those "get this baby outta here" type jokes. Nothing too crude, she's a lady. THanks for your help, she's impatient and irritable and it's always been my job to make her happier.



Overdue pregnancy jokes?-Myspace pictures





Q. My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?



A. Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.



Q. When will my baby move?



A. With any luck, right after he finishes high school.



Q.Since I became pregnant, my breasts, rear-end, and even my feet have grown. Is there anything that gets smaller during pregnancy?



A. Yes, your bladder.



Q. What's the difference between a nine-month pregnant woman and a model?



A. Nothing, if the pregnant woman's husband knows what's good for him.



Overdue pregnancy jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Ahhh hmm...I've been saying that the baby doesn't want to come out because i eat such delicious foods and its cold in Pennsylvania!! she doesn't want out here in this snowy nonsense where all she can drink is colostrum lol
i don't have any jokes, but im 39 weeks and not sure anything about being overdue will be funny lol. but my thoughts are with your sister i know what its like to feel miserable! impatient and irritable!!!
http://cards.123greetings.com/cgi-bin/ne...
i went 3 weeks overdue and i can tell you there is nothing funny about that! I wanted to kill everyone that made a joke o comment about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher