Sunday, December 6, 2009

Are the ladies insulted about jokes for BJ?

Does the ladies accept such jokes or real gentlemen should not say such joke in the presence of the lady?



Are the ladies insulted about jokes for BJ?-Myspace pictures





Coming Home Late



Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go



home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage.



I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL



wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"



His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up



the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's a_s_s and say, 'How about a B_J?' ... and she's always



sound asleep."



Are the ladies insulted about jokes for BJ?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



I can see that you were too busy laughing to vote



Thank you, to the 2 people that actually took the time to vote.



As of this answer, I have moved up to level 6. Report It


wow that was a lot of fancy words and fancy grammar



finally a gentleman

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher