Sunday, December 6, 2009

Any one know any good jokes?

every week me and my friends get together and tell all kinds of jokes like example your mama or knock knock or anything funny i ran out



Any one know any good jokes?-Myspace pictures





not tonight obviously, just riddels and stupid ****



Any one know any good jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



i ran out too
lol do u no the muffin joke?



okay



so two muffins are baking in the oven...



one says " Boy! its gettting hot in here! "



the other one says...



"HOLY SH IT A TALKING MUFFIN!!!!!! "



lmao thats my favrite joke ever!
A woman, standing nude, looks in the bedroom mirror and says to her husband,



"I feel horrible, I look fat and ugly. Pay me a compliment."



The husband replies, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."
Three older ladies were discussing the travails of getting older.



One said, "Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand in front of the refrigerator and can't remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich."



The second lady chimed in, "Yes, sometimes I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can't remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down."



The third one responded, "Well. I'm glad I don't have that problem; knock on wood," as she rapped her knuckles on the table, then told them, "That must be the door, I'll get it."
ok there iz a bus driver. pretend he is u.First stop he drops out 2 kids, next stop he picks up 5 kids, the last stop he pick up 10 kids, n finally he drops of 1.Now wat iz da color of the bus drivers eye?
enter jokes section on



www.freeonnet4u.com



and enjoy like i do. BEST OF LUCK DEAR
Two older couples got together every Sunday to have dinner and talk about what happened to them during the week. Dinner is over and the gents are in the living room setting up a board game while the wives are in the kitchen cleaning up.



"Saw a good movie this week," said the one gent.



"What was it called," said the other one.



"Err...umm...whaddya call one of those flowers...red or white and they got thorns?"



The other one replied "A rose?"



The first gent snapped his finger said "Yeah, that's it..." and he leaned back in his chair and shouted into the kitchen "Hey Rose, what was the name of that movie we saw this week?"
You can share this joke with your friends this week.....



A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy walked up to the front of the class made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down. Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was.



"It's a period,'' said the little boy.



"Well, I can see that,'' she said, ''but what is so exciting about a period?''



''Damned if I know,'' said the little boy, ''but this morning my sister was missing one, Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted, and the man next door shot himself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher