Sunday, December 6, 2009

What's wrong with "redneck" jokes?

I find them to be very funny, sort of like blonde jokes. As Jeff Foxworthy said after attending a Nascar race, (I think it was the Talladega 500) "I've stored up enough redneck joke material where I'll never have to research again." Personally, I'm from Ga. and I'm a big Nascar fan.



What's wrong with "redneck" jokes?-Myspace pictures





There's nothing "wrong" with "redneck jokes" as Jeff Foxworthy and the rest of his gang, Larry the Cable Guy, Ron White and that "Here's Your Sign" guy have proven.



However, the Yahoo Nazis frown on ANY humor that pokes fun at a particular group whether the group is based on race, creed, color, religion or how many non-working cars you have on your lawn.



You know and I know that there are cry babies here who will find ANY excuse to complain. If I post a Martian joke and make fun of Martians, SOMEBODY is going to turn me in for it.



And the Yahoo Answers Team doesn't like to have people complaining about it so they just assume the complainers must have a valid point. After all, we can't risk hurting a Martian's feelings, can we?



Welcome to YaHELL!



What's wrong with "redneck" jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



umm... okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher