Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clean Funny Jokes?

I love telling jokes but only clean ones,



e.g. There were 3 nuns who no longer wished to be nuns, for this reason they went up to the head nun and said



'we dont want to be nuns anymore'



the head nun replied 'okay, go home and do somethin unholy and come back tomorrow'



the 3 nuns came back the next day and one by one the nun asked them 'What did you do that was unholy?'



the 1st nun replied 'I stole a bike from a child'



the head nun replied 'Go drink some holy water' and then turned to the next nun



the 2nd nun replied 'I stole a packet of sweets from a shop'



the head nun replied 'Go drink some holy water' and then tuned to the next nun



the 3rd nun replied 'I peed in the holy water'



Clean Funny Jokes?-Myspace pictures





Hey how about this: Whats green and extremly dangerous?



An angry pea!. Crap I know but my 10 year old thinks its hilarious!!!



Clean Funny Jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Thats funny.
lol very funny
very funny, made me larff.
that's preeeeeeeety good.....but not really good. Do you make these up urself?
LOL thats funny



have a star
Thats a great joke! Do you know this one?



Why wasn't the eleven year old allowed to go to the pirate movie?



Because it was rated 'ARRRR'!



(if you watch spongebob you probably know it already...)
lol, that is funny
A star for you. Nice one.
good one, lol
MAN; "doctor doctor i thinkk iv got a straberry stuck up my bum"



DOCTOR; "ill get you some cream for that!"
Ha ha ha. We'll have nun of that!!



:-)))
lol!!!
your joke reminded me of this one -- i guess this one is "clean" but its up to you



susan was in sunday school and she never liked to pay attention, so the boy next to her helped her out by waking her up when the nun was looking.. the nun asked the class "who is the son of God?" the boy poked susan who screamed out "JESUS CHRIST!" the nun smiled and said "good job.. who is our lord?" the boy poked susan again, who blurted "God!" the nun smiled again and said "you are on a roll susan.. what did mary to her husband after she had jesus?" the boy poked her another time, and she stood up and yelled "IF YOU STICK THAT THING IN ME ON MORE TIME, ILL BREAK IT OFF"



oh and this one :) is the cleanest one i could think of



knock knock



cargo



cargo who?



car go beep beep
I have one (not a nun joke though):



A man and his wife were going to spend a week in Florida. The only problem was their scdueles caused them to take different flights. The man ended up in florida one day before his wife. He gets checked in and goes to his room to find that the have a computer and internet. He types an email to his wife but mistakenly sends it to someone else just by typing 1 letter wrong.



A lady in Houston Texas just got back from her husband's funeral. She pulls up her email expecting emails from loved ones. She screams at the one:



Subject: To my dearest wife.



Hello. I know you did not expect to hear from me but they have computers here to send emails to love ones. I'm all checked in and everything. I'm looking forward to your arrival tomorrow.



PS. it's FREAKING hot down here!!!
LOL
LOL...thats funny...now here's one for u



Son: "Dad, I have to do a special report for school. Can I ask you a



question?"



Father: "Sure son, what's the question?"



Son: "What is politics?"



Father: "Well, let's take our home for example. I am the wage earner, so



let's call me management. Your mother is the administrator of the money,



so we'll call her government. We take care of your needs, so let's call



you the people. We'll call the maid the working class and your baby



brother we will call the future. Do you understand?"



Son: "I'm not really sure, dad. I'll have to think about it."



That night, awakened by his baby brother's crying, the boy went to see



what was wrong. Discovering the baby had seriously soiled his diaper, the



boy went to his parents' room and found his mother sound asleep. He then



went to the maid's room where, peeking through the key hole, he saw his



father in bed with the maid. The boy's knocking went totally unheard by



his father and the maid, so the boy returned to his room and went back to



bed.



The next morning:



Son: "Dad, now I think I understand politics."



Father: "That's great son, explain it to me in your own words."



Son: "Well, dad, while management is screwing the working class the



government is sound asleep. The people are being completely ignored and



the future is full of $hit."



CHeeRioS
thats hilarious! Star for a best answer?
thats funny haha
Very good one, made me laugh閳?



I wasn閳ユ獩 expecting this ending, will share with my friends
Oh dear *sign of the cross*! LOL
funnyy i gave you a *
Good job.



gw
lol thats funny
Jokes on them........................
Very very funny! Have a star on top of the 16 you've already got!
nice
funny
ha ha ha funny
hahaha ,holy sh**e......lol
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher