Thursday, December 3, 2009

Three blonde jokes, are you ready??

1: How do you confuse a blond??



2: What do you call a blonde with 90% of her intelligence gone??



3: Why do Blondes have orgasms??



Note the avatar. I am blonde so if you are offended by my jokes get a life and a sense of humor. Don't be nasty to me, I am here for the laughs.



Three blonde jokes, are you ready??-Myspace pictures





1. Put her in a round room and tell her to sit in the corner



2. Divorced



3. So they know when it's over



閳?br>Three blonde jokes, are you ready??

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



thanks a bunch 閳? Report It


1. put her in a round room and tell her to sit in the corner



2. a Brunette



3. So they know when the ride is over?
1. how do you not confuse a blonde?



2. smart, for a blonde.



3. ...eh i dunno.
1. Throw her a calculator and ask her to call her sorority house.



2. A blonde



3. How else would we know when to stop having sex?



(Here's a little extra. What do blondes say after having multiple orgasms? "Way to go, team!!!")
1- give her a telephone and tell her to find out 2+2



2- smartest blonde ever!!!



3- wuts an orgasm---uh oh i am a blonde ahhhhhh!
1. That's not necessary, they already are.



2. Gifted.



3. So that they know when to start doing it all over again!



ps. 3. is just wishful thinking on my part!
lol..



1. havent a clue!



2. you..lol..j/k



3. cause he's good..lol



I am blonde too...not my avatar..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher