Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Are you ashamed to laugh at fart jokes?

Some of my friends still love slapstick humor, but others just seem to refuse to laugh at any joke they might find immature. To this day, I still find immature stuff funny sometimes, even though I know I'm not supposed to! Do you still laugh at fart jokes, or do you roll your eyes and groan?



Are you ashamed to laugh at fart jokes?-Myspace pictures





Not only do I laugh I still laugh at fart jokes, like a little kid when someone farts in front of me I still die laughing!!!



Are you ashamed to laugh at fart jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



nope because they help me to fart to
I am the same way you are. My friends also think I need to grow up but who cares what they say as long as it keeps me laughing.
I still laugh. Farts are funny.
a good fart joke will never go out of style
I love fart jokes. They're funny and everyone farts.



Admit it people you do, especially when you get in your car at work to go home for the day.
I laugh at fart jokes, even when I am in the restroom at work, LOL. Oooops, sorry. =)
sometimes laugh. woopie cushions are fun,they sound like farts.
It depends on me. If I'm in a hyper, laughing-like-crazy-mood, and with my very close friends, yeah. If I'm in a grumpy or something like that mood or I'm with someone annoying, though, I roll my eyes.
not ashamed at all. I grew up with bathroom talk and still laugh and joke about it.
Fart jokes or the actual fart is funny too most folks. Gross yes but people seem to crack a smile when someone cracks a tune. Slapstick humor never grows old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher