Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trying not to do dirty jokes anymore.........?

wondering why 1 of my contacts quit responding to my jokes and now realize that she goes to church.



Trying not to do dirty jokes anymore.........?-Myspace pictures





thats not nice.mean. who is she?



Trying not to do dirty jokes anymore.........?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Ive had a troll called pink after me again, ask I'm not making this up.she outed me on here Sunday,really bad from what others said, i try ed to have a look but she's blocked me, she told a joke yesterday she's apparently done it again, Report It


I'm sorry if you think I'm that mean,I'm not and ask anyone I'm not adverse to tell rude joke's my self. wish i could email you but i can't. i have a 360 page drop by. Report It


sweetcrazylady01@yahoo.com. write me!!!!!!!!!!!! Report It


so tell her to block you if she dosent like it...don't change who you are to please people, you can't please ll the people all the time.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Her loss.
Humour is humour! and, a sense of humour, has to have no boundaries, really! all is fair in love and war, and in humour (jokes)!
wow, you will be blessed
I guess she's extremely religious and doesn't like your dirty jokes. Don't blame her. There are different kinds of people in this world.
they offend some ppl, I know they are jokes and are funny, so I roll with them
I go to church. Nothing wrong with having a colorful sense of humor.
Aw come on - tell me some good ones (the nastier, the better)
you're joking she only goes to read the vicars dirty book.
dont try too hard, variety is the spice of life
LMSUIAO This is so funny, how can a joke be taken as offensive, in my opinion it's her loss and you may be well rid of her.
I haven't seen your jokes,so no comment there.



I go to church too,but not the really uptight kind. I have a buddy from one that is, who can crack some pretty racy ones..omg..:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher