Sunday, December 6, 2009

How to best take sexual jokes?

Hi there.



My guy friend and I hang out a lot. He's really fun to be around, really cute, but I'd never want to go out with him 'cause I don't think we'd be able to stay friends after. Also, whenever I'm with, he always makes sexual jokes like:



him: why aren't you eating?



me: I'm not in the mood



him: baby, i could get you in the mood!



or



(this was at a halloween party)



me: fine, you broke all the chains i gave you, then i get your pimp stick.



him: you can use my pimp stick anytime you want. how bout right now?



I think these jokes are funny and I don't mind when he makes them, but how is the best response to show this? Laugh with him, slap him (playfully), but I don't want to give the impression that any of these things could ever happen.



How to best take sexual jokes?-Myspace pictures





It sounds a bit like you are initiating the sexual banter. That's your choice, but don't blame him for continuing it.



How to best take sexual jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



my guy friend does things like that



i just raise my eyebrows and laugh



we're just friends



and i think that should be fine with you two as well



it seems that most teen boys make sexual jokes!



lol



xx
its his way of saying these jokes knowing tat ure not going to feel embarassed cos thats how ur friendship is! i tink its lovely the ting u have going on.
Just chuckle he gets the point
laugh. and start talking about other guys with him.
Joke back with him. He is obviously joking with you. It will only strengthen your friendship to joke about these kind of things.
Depends on your sex as well and how much freedom do you want to give him. For instance, if you are a girl and are not really interested, then you know better than I how to handle him. If you are a guy, then make sure before you slap him on the shoulder that he is not gay. If you are a man then you are a very shy person. Get some medical help mate.
just say it straight



"you wish" or "never gonna happen"



cause he would if he could
ok one Q R U gay and if u r go for it bcuz there isn'y alot of people that will continue being your friend after u announce it publicly so go for it
Laugh and say "You wish!" Not in a mean way, in a friendly way. He might simply be saying that sort of thing because he finds them funny and feels you're a friend like any of his male friends and he feels comfortable making that kind of jokes. Just don't ever let him get the idea that it will happen, don't make the same kind of jokes back. Just laugh them off. You should be fine.
Absolutely. Have fun with it and laugh. Make jokes back at him. When he says something about his male organ or something, say something like "you couldn't handle me" or something. Keep it playful!
You know even when I am around some of my friends I am careful on what I say and how I say it. Tell your friend very nicely then you do not appreciate that kind of talk and please exclude me from this type of dialog.
tell him you don't like his jokes and tell him whatever he is joking about will never happen and he better stop those sexual jokes because it really bothers you and if he do the same thing over again just leave him because he does not respect you and he is not a true friend.
You say or utter " You Naughty"
sounds like he wants in your pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher