Thursday, December 3, 2009

Will i tell more jokes?!?

was telling jokes a while ago but ran over my limit of questions.. but ive got more now!!!!



Anyone for a joke?!



Will i tell more jokes?!?-Myspace pictures





if they as good as the last one yes yes leave them as messages on my 360 case i miss any please please the last one was pukka



Will i tell more jokes?!?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Count me in, baby
go ahead tell us some as soon as you can.
Yes, please! I could use a chuckle ! (:
go go go
Yes!
Oh, go on then.
Sure, I need A laugh
no thanks
yeah! why not! :o)
ready when u r.............
You are a very beautiful person, very inteligent and so dam sexy.



Do you prefer this to be a joke?, i will reder not
Shoot it dear
lets hear em!
Sure I love jokes, especially from a princess, since that is what the name Sarah means.
yes please.
yes please............. im so brd!
yes i know what that means when thinks get better they tell you that your are done for today and then you have to wait until tomorrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlVHs0Wo9...
deffinately

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher