Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Here are some good jokes for you go ahead laugh it up?

Here's the deal answer the ? correctly get 10 points 4 b/a otherwise read the jokes below



10 points for the correct answer to How do i get my ? to scroll under best of answers on the Y/A home page so everyone will read it?



what do i do?



i see a lot of peoples ?s that are still open but what do i do to get one of my open ?s up there under best of answers so everyone can see it



A guy is hiking up a mountain when he sees a girl standing at the edge of a cliff, crying. "Hey," he says, "if you're going to jump, how about giving me a ******** before you do it?" "My life's been nothing but crap," says the girl. "So I might as well." After the girl's done, the guy says, "Wow, that was great! Why are you so depressed, anyway?" The girl replies, "My family disowned me for dressing like a woman."



wait 2 seconds or so i am posting more right now



Here are some good jokes for you go ahead laugh it up?-Myspace pictures





You stole most of those from other users, they were posted already. In fact I got best answer to the COP ON THE HORSE JOKE yesterday. BAD FORM



Here are some good jokes for you go ahead laugh it up?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



lmaoo
luv the jokes!
they were awesome i can't wait to pass them on.
lol
www.jumbojoke.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher