Sunday, December 6, 2009

Did you do any "Dirty Jokes" on anyone before?!?

I wanted to know how many people did any "Dirty phsyical jokes" on anyone in real life before. I have before, and it was so hysterical I laughed my *** off all day and night when I did it.



This one time my boyfriend was talking to various women on his cell phone and it made me jealous because he spent more time with them than me, so I wanted revenge. Okay, this one night when he came home all alone I made dinner for him right? Ok..well, it was fried rice but I'm not asian, I'm white so mind you. But before he came home I masturbated on the dinner table with his bowl of fried rice between my legs. I masturbated until I got an orgasm and squirted my love juice into his bowl and stirred it up nicely. When he came home to sit down and eat his dinner I was snickering in the kitchen because he quickly yelled out that his fried rice was too SALTY, and I couldn't help myself and bawled with laughter on the kitchen floor...I didn't tell him until the next morning and he went to vomit! XD



Did you do any "Dirty Jokes" on anyone before?!?-Myspace pictures





he was our editor in chief back in college and he was so smart but lil nerdy and freaky. Once we were alone in the office doing some deadline paperworks, i suddenly felt horny seeing his hair spikes standing proudly so i imagined how his "spike-down there" would be looked like. So i stood infront of him, quickly undressed and only my bikini was left and sit on my chair again as if nothing was happening and he, was looking wide eyes,unmovingly and sweating all over. Then i stood up, leaned on his table asking some words from the paper i was working and he was like, "ahhh--ehhh--uh-uh". After a while i put on my clothes again and left. And as for him, he cant look at me again or scold me or tell me off or stupid if i have done something wrong on the paper i was working. Until we graduated and finally talked to me about that day in the office, and i answered,"huh, gotcha! "



Did you do any "Dirty Jokes" on anyone before?!?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



no do u no eny jokes
I put some peanut butter down my freins pants once



That was geat cuz he was sleeping and woke up with it down there and started eating it
at the time of our picnic i did those kind of jokes we took the friends pants at the same time we took the pic and show them to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher