Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What kind of jokes do girls like?

I have many jokes that my friends laugh at but I'm not sure which ones to tell to girls to make them laugh. Any answers?



What kind of jokes do girls like?-Myspace pictures





anything can work :)



What kind of jokes do girls like?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Funny ones.
dumb ones.... but not like overdone ones.... the ones where the blondes will go OOOOHHHH i get it!!!! 5 min after the joke is over
funny ones LoL
not nasty ones
okay so three guys walk in a bar......... those are the kind that toot my horn
don't try to hard to make jokes, let them arrive naturally lol. It it's too forced, a girl will notice. But i would have to say anything but bodily function jokes
no totally perverted ones, we laugh, but inside we think, you disgust me. idk, just no disgusting ones
if it's cute, and flattering, not insulting to anyone, go for it! I love a cute joke from a guy
..... funny one's seem to be popular!....
I just like guys that are naturally... goofy I guess. They don't have to tell jokes.
I like play on words.
Actually, jokes might not always work, they might've heard it already. What I do is poke fun without being mean. They love it.
If your a man telling a joke to a girl then they like you to have a joke about yourself then it shows you can have a laugh and dont take your self too serious, but most girls dont like all the horrible ones eg. ones about princess diana or racist ones like the pothetic pakistani ones and all them %26amp; so on!!!
adults

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher