Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Do you have any inside jokes you would like to share???

some of mine are



"sammich!"



"nuts!"



"get all of that paraphenalia out of your hair!!!"



"i will go to that a**"



"i can't breed"



"casina shoes"



"royal survents, throw them in the royal dungeon!"



"i'm parliament"



also, which one of my inside jokes do you like the best?



plz don't answer "it's an inside joke, you wouldn't understand" cuz they aren't meant to understand!!!



Do you have any inside jokes you would like to share???-Myspace pictures





"33% boneless cookies?"



"Do you like your cookies clean?"



"I wanted to poke her muffin!"



"If that dartboard says penis... I'm going to kill you."



"There's dip on my chip!"



"=B %26lt;-- the only way to get rid of him is with a kiss!"



"Dream Hayley isn't getting a kiss from me tonight!"



"OMG NOSEBLEED! We have to go... clean up! Yeah, that's right! *shifty eyes* *goes to play mini-golf*"



"It's yo babay!"



"Queens are always at war..." "I wanna be queen!" "No, I wanna be queen!" "WAR!"



"Someone's been a naughty bishie..."



wow.



Do you have any inside jokes you would like to share???

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



you dont share inside jokes. thats the point of them.
So what are the jokes behind those one liners?
"this fried rice fuc*ing stinks!"



"beefy!"



"JAGERBOMB!"
I don't know what that is but I'ma lick that too



Up your ziggy with a wah wah brush (from a movie)



Fat Rock- my friend's nickname bc he fell on a fat rock
A few are:



"Dog, Cat, Caribou!"



"ATM!"



"I love you, amen!"
i guess one of mine would be 'arms'. this was this one guy i liked, and my firends and i kept a notebook...and all girls notebook. he was the quarterback of the football team, and his arms are GOREGEOUS!! so we started calling him arms. well, when a male classmate (friends with arms) took the notebook and found out, we switched the name to 'los brazos,' the spanish equivialnt. the best part is, he had NO clue of what the new name ment!
"Moose?"



"Karaoke Indians"



"Sterile Needle"



"Paint Thinner"



"Tom Bradley"



"Pudder of Mud"



The list goes on and on
i've got a few... i'll explain them too



"its ******* my head!!!!" [she meant to say 'its ******* stuck in my head']



"debbaaaaayyyyyyyy" [we have 4 teachers named debbie]



"smoke those beans!!" [idk what started this...]



"fathead!" [i called my friend this b/c of her big fat head]



"dumb frick!" [i say this instead of scream profanities]



"you suck midget!!" [was shouted at mario on the TV, was supposed to be 'you suck, midget']

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher