Sunday, December 6, 2009

How to recieve bush email jokes?

I would like to receive democratic underground bush jokes.



How to recieve bush email jokes?-Myspace pictures





I got one from a friend of mine that is a New Zealander. I can't put it in here, it's to "BIG," but if you Email me with your address, I will cut and paste it, and send it to you. It's the funniest one I have ever heard as to date. This also shows you what that side of the World thinks of George Bush. My email is on my page, and your welcome to use it.



How to recieve bush email jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



what do driving in the fog, and eating bush have in common!!!- you can't see the asshole in front of you!. lord i apoligize, for the pigmys in new guinea
am sorry i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher