Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Am I running out of jokes????

I M, but you Seniors are 2 smart. U always C the meaning behind the joke. These have all been posted in Jokes %26amp; Riddles section, but youngsters rarely get the 'meaning' and they wont read a long one. Such is society these days.



I will stock up on more.....



Am I running out of jokes????-Myspace pictures





I like this one:



Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential down pour. There was snow mixed with the rain, and the wind was blowing 50 mph. I



pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.



I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed.



There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."



My loving wife of 20 yrs replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that crap?"



Am I running out of jokes????

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Two peanuts were walking through the park, one was assaulted!
Write a book and yu will make mega bucks.
....and you'll be held to that thinly veiled threat.



If you can't be an athlete, then be an athletic supporter.
I've really enjoyed your jokes, very clever.
I hope that you do stock up! I think I would miss the chuckles!
Was wondering were you where. Hope you have some on Monday, they make my day. Thanks ever so much.
please do stock up on more - things have been a little gloomy around here
Please restock your joke cabinet. Many are depending on you,Sid.
Everyone needs a day off once in a while. My 13 year old laughs at all the jokes you post and my husband repeats the punch lie over and over all day! ex: what did the chicken do?



thanks again!
Why do FLEAS only eat breakfast and supper?



Because there is no such thing as a FLEA LUNCH.



I hope I don't have to explain that. I told it today and someone said,,,"I don't get it."
Here's one:



A senior guy asked a senior gal to marry him during bingo. She said 'yes.' Next day he goes to her home and says, "I know I asked you to marry me but I don't remember what your answer was." She replied, "I am so glad you showed up because I remember saying 'yes' to a marriage proposal, but couldn't remember who asked me.



Okay, so jokes aren't my forte'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher