Thursday, December 3, 2009

What kind of practical jokes could i try out?

I got a lo budget, but want to play a LOT of practical jokes (im that kinda guy) but I dont want to got for classic ones, like the 'bucket-on-the-door-"joke.



I get in trouble easy, so it has to be clean, no bad language on paper, makes a huge mess, or hurts anyone.



What kind of practical jokes could i try out?-Myspace pictures





Carefully tape over the mouth piece of the phone so you don't see tape edges. They'll be sitting there saying, hello. Hello?



I called a co- worker from my cell phoone from the bathroom thru the work office phone. She answers and I say I'm the ----- county health dept and that she had been named the most likely party who was speading a venerial diease and that she needed to come in for a shot but in the mean while to exercize strenuous toilet washing techniques and comprise a list of her sexual partners and get in here for a shot. She didn't have the car so she called her boyfriend to tell him and ask for a ride. She told a bunch of people around her. How dumb... When I know her boyfriend is about to have to leave home to come get her, I saw a truck driver come in and I asked him to go up to her and say April Fools. She fell on the ground. Double cool cuz you get to pull the stunt and she never gets to know where it came from.



What kind of practical jokes could i try out?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



How about sticking a pound (dollar) coin to the floor? An oldie, but a goodie.
Why don't you try cling film on the toilet seat??
darn!



i was gonna say put a rubberband on the sprayer part of the sink so when someone turns on the faucet water sprays all over them.



that makes a huge mess though.



= (
get a can of shaving foam and put it in the freezer for 12 hours, then pierce a small hole in it, then leave it in someones draw or bed, and the foam goes everywhere within 20 minutes. Its a Gd 1.



Also, sprinkle bird seed onto someones car roof and window screen, and watch the birds flock.
Yeah I'd go with the cling film one or fake poo in a shower
Sawdust shavings ,,,,not ,dust,,,in an,,unopened umbrella,,,,,,
there were two lads in my class that me any my friend really hated. so we made fake valintine cards. one from, lets say jamie, to someone called lets say callum. Then one from callum to jamie. You could call it hurtfull cause they never spoke to each other all day, but they where so releved when we told them what we did!
Here something that has a cost about 20c a call on your part.



and the cost of a slandered long distance cost on there part.



Will I be billed for calling this number: 1-781-382-3756?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



One of the cleaning girls at work told me about this number you call, called "The Suck Line".



Essentially it's a recording that tells you that yes, your life sucks, but it could suck more. Then gives you several examples of how it could suck more. After a minute of telling you how life sucks, it blithely mentions that your life is really gonna suck now because this call is being billed at $19.99 a minute.



http://www.snapvine.com/messagecall

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher