Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some one included bad jokes about me in the Yahoo content. I want to delete that jokes.?

Who put such bad jokes? Can you put any kind of message in Yahoo withut my consent?



Some one included bad jokes about me in the Yahoo content. I want to delete that jokes.?-Myspace pictures





IF the content is on Yahoo! Answers, you can click on the Flag next to the question or answer.



This reports the question/answer as abuse. Select 'Other Violation' from the options and in the box enter 'Contains third party identifiable information'.



If the content is on another area of Yahoo! you will need to report it via their guidelines. Click on the 'Help' link from any page for more.



Some one included bad jokes about me in the Yahoo content. I want to delete that jokes.?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



U Need to try to report some kind of abuse to yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher