Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best site for funny jokes?

I already go to http://www.jokes.comedycentral.com but those jokes are petering out, althoguh they're still funny...plus I can't get he individual ones to load.



So any ideas of other sties with mostly funny jokes?



What is the best site for funny jokes?-Myspace pictures





www.jokefrog.com and www.funny.com. Those are my fav's.



What is the best site for funny jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



well there's www.amishdonkey.com and www.funnyjunk.com, though there isn't really jokes there, mostly funny videos and pics.



Oh yeah there's www.funnyfuel.com w/ cool jokes
I love www.jokes2go.com
lol...I just go here...everyone else does the research....pastes or puts the good ones on here...and I just read them. Lazy huh? But, it has worked so far...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher