Monday, November 30, 2009

Keep digging jokes?

Ok I need jokes or one liners where the punch line is" shut up and keep digging. I'll start off with this one



Mom..... do we really have to visit grandma again. Shut up and keep digging.



Keep digging jokes?-Myspace pictures





mom... i dont think you have any more boogers. shut up and keep digging.



Keep digging jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



One dog whines to another. The second says Shut up and keep diggin!



no i have a better one: a convict complains to his buddy, his buddy says, shut up and keep digging!
Slight modification to your's: Mom,....is are we there yet? Are we at grandma's? Shut up and keep digging. I know it cause back in our country there is a special category of this sort of jokes, .....about a little girl called "Alinutza", and they are all this type,.....
Why not tried the Booker-T main slogan%26lt;Can you dig it s**ker%26gt;.
Mom, do I really have to wear this shirt? It looks...gayish...Shut up and keep digging.
We have to get ride of these hemeroids (sorry about the spelling), shut up and keep digging, hehe. :)
have I found it yet honey? ''shut up and keep digging
I really cant find your brain... shut up and keep diggin?



I cant find your brown earing in this...!!! shut up and keep diggin



ive been diggin for days shouldnt we be to china? shut up keep diggin



pretty stupid but i made em up in a matter of 3 seconds haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher