Monday, November 30, 2009

Do the Jokes & Riddles ppl get violated as much as we do at P&S?

I know they have plenty of dirty jokes. =)



Do the Jokes %26amp; Riddles ppl get violated as much as we do at P%26amp;S?-Myspace pictures





Nope, there's no place like P%26amp;S for violations and suspensions!



Do the Jokes %26amp; Riddles ppl get violated as much as we do at P%26amp;S?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Nope...I think the trolls hang out in here
I think the P%26amp;S because of all the trolls.
I haven't been over their yet!
I doubt it. Besides, all they do is tell jokes. How is that not a violation of the cummunity guidelines? Its not a question.
Spend some time over at the Politics section, oh yea, the best trolling on Y!A.
Im thinking that nobody else gets volations as much as people on P%26amp;S do! I hate it just a week ago i got 6 in one night!
go play in religion those whacky god believers hit that report button awful quick over there
P%26amp;S get more greif i think then the J%26amp;S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher