Saturday, November 28, 2009

Are these jokes funny???

These are some funny jokes閳?enjoy!



Q: What is your date of birth?



A: July 15th.



Q: What year?



A: Every year.



Q: She had three children, right?



A: Yes.



Q: How many were boys?



A: None.



Q: Were there any girls?



Q: Can you describe the individual?



A: He was about medium height and had a beard.



Q: Was this a male or a female?



Q: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?



A: Oral.



Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?



A: No.



Q: Did you check for blood pressure?



A: No.



Q: Did you check for breathing?



A: No.



Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the



autopsy?



A: No.



Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?



A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.



Q: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?



A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere.



I will give 10 points 2 the best answer...



Are these jokes funny???-Myspace pictures





One is a song, and another is a Michael Jackson joke.



Number 1:



(Sung to the tune of 'Ibelive I Can Fly')



閳?I belive I can die, 閳?br> 閳?I got ran over by the Ice Cream guy, 閳?br> 閳?All I wanted was a popsicle, 閳?br> 閳?Instead I ended up in a hospital . . . 閳?



Number 2:



Q: What does a television and Mchael Jackson have in common?



A: They both can get turned on by three year olds.



That's all I got.



Are these jokes funny???

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



The last one is.
no they are kinda bland
Yarn! boy! Friday is long
omg my birthday is july 15th im serious. july 15th 1991
i am afraid to break it to you but no they are not funny, i just hope that you dont use them to get a date!



But that could just be that i have no sense of humour couldnt it!
yes, they are... they sound like something someone would say on a daily basis!!! lol... good job...
So the jokes are all based on 'Haha! One of the people in the joke is stupid!'. Sorry, but those jokes are depressingly bad, especially the first one.
Not funny at all. I didn't laugh even once. Better luck next time.
:)
The last joke was kinda funny, but the rest of them were lame.
some are immature and some are funny!



last one-funny



first worst
very funny jokes, thanks!
I had a dream last night that I was a muffler...and I woke up exhausted...



the jokes...not so funny
hilarious. i laughed so hard. thank you.
I didn't find it funny in the least. Corny, yes, funny no. Or perhaps it's just my femininity that's getting to me as Reader's Digest suggests.
no this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... ugly and boooooooo i can tell your very ugly.
lol-Iike the description part. Its one of those retarted questions people tend to ask. In NY you get lots of those.
was that joke or story?if this was joke then it was not funny
I dont need 10 points but these jokes are really GREAT
those suck, you just brung my friday down a little with those lame jokes
there not too great. and how can there be a best answer if its just an opinion?
Yes, These Quacked me up!!!. Keep up the good work.
tell me these are not ur jokes.. coz' i've heard it so many times b4.. but i still enjoy the 2nd and the last one.. keep it coming! thanks...
Nah....



But thanks for sharing though.
no. plain stupid.
funny rofl, hilarious lmao
THe oral one was funny
Before (-_-") hem..



During (o_o) wth..



After (^^,) hehehe...quite funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher