Saturday, November 28, 2009

Should dirty jokes be allowed on yahoo answers?

I have found several in jokes and riddles worth reporting but yahoo doesnt do anything maybe I should just lighten up



Should dirty jokes be allowed on yahoo answers?-Myspace pictures





no i do not think so cause there is alot of young kids that come on y/a



Should dirty jokes be allowed on yahoo answers?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



lol. i hate it when people tell me to lighten up.



okay sorry.. i just thought of that. =)



Anyways.. yea, I think they should be allowed. It's just for fun. lol



%26lt;3
They should be ok to be put on here...everybody has a different sense of humor and everybody on here should be of age to understand them.
maybe u should, it's always fun to a have a little laugh every now and again, besides where's the fun if ppl report things?
yea lighten up......i don't think they should allow them though, to many young people here
No, I don't think they belong but yes, you should probably lighten up. Life is too short.



I report spammers and racists. I ignore the rest.
Yes because i got a ton of them.
no b/c there's alot of young children that shouldn't be influenced by stupid people in this damn world
well if they are really bad then no but if they r lyk stupid of really funny keep them get a superviser to moniter them then that way no one is bothered!
yes
I know there are a lot of young kids on answers, but I do beleive that people have the right to express themselves, maybe putting an age limit on some of the questions with adult content would help, I know a lot of people use this site to ask personal questions so it would not be fair to ban adult content
I've scoped out a lot of different cats. here and I'm surprised a lot of ?? posted here r allowed and ur worried about jokes.



This is an open forum of all ages from all over the world so, it'll be difficult to say no on one cat and not on all of them.



If u put certain words in ur answer they won't view it so, I believe if it's too distasteful they'd block it out.
sometimes reporting is a bit useless



there should be some new areas, like really gross, super nasty, completely adult and not fully normal..just so there would be a place for people to use if they feel down right raunchy..
You should lighten up. But I think Yahoo! should make a section for the raunchy jokes so the little ones don't see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher