Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need anti steeler jokes?

ok i am a bengals fan and i have a guy friend who is a steelers fan and craking jokes at me. so does anyone know ne anti steelers jokes?



I need anti steeler jokes?-Myspace pictures





OK, I'm not a Bengals fan, but as a Cowboys fan I can sympathize with you and was actually searching for the same thing when I ran across your posting. I'm going to adapt it for my purposes, here it is for you! :



Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon, a Bengals fan, a Browns fan, a Steelers fan, and a Ravens fan. They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most 閳ユ竸ie-hard閳?fan.



Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Ravens fan proclaimed to the other four閳?閳ユ翻his is for the Baltimore Ravens!閳?and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a sacrifice.



Not to be outdone by a Ravens fan, the Browns fan jumped up and said閳ワ腹鈧紙his is for the Cleveland Browns!閳?and then threw himself off the mountain as a sacrifice.



Refusing to be outdone by the Ravens and Browns fans, the Bengals fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs 閳ユ翻his is for the Cincinnati Bengals!閳?and shoved the Pittsburgh Steelers fan off the mountain.



I need anti steeler jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



I can't wait for the Steelers to open their Christmas presents, the Bengals are gonna buy motorcycles for all of them!
Well, the Steelers have swept their division the last 3 weeks, so I don't think you can make any jokes about them. The Bengals are ending the Ravens playoff hopes at the moment (because Brian Billick is too stupid to bench Steve McNair), but they don't have any playoff hopes of their own at the moment (Pittsburgh is gonna win the division and Cleveland might make it to the playoffs).



About the only thing you can refer to is that cheap shot on Palmer that injured him in the playoff game the other year.
No.



You being a Bengals fan is a joke in itself!!



LOL!!!



Steelers fan living in Cincy laughing at 'Who Dey'
haha i like what the guy above me said



so true, so true
Put your Bengals jersey on and tell people you represent a good football team. That'll get people to laugh.



Enjoy last place.
All I know is Bungles jokes.
There are no jokes about the Steelers. The Clowns are the joke. Go Steelers.
roses are red



violets are blue



the bengles suck



and that is true



go steelers
they play in a ketchup bottle. thats a joke right there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher