Monday, November 30, 2009

How many types of jokes do you know?

for a school project, i have to write a two page essay on different types of jokes. Answer with sources, different types of jokes you know, and a possible expample? thanks so much!



:)



How many types of jokes do you know?-Myspace pictures





What cruel thing sits on a baby? - A babysitter. (sorry but it was the best I could do)



How many types of jokes do you know?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



There are only two kinds: Funny and not funny.
1- brain teasers for nerd people



2- really funny jokes
blonde jokes, dirty jokes, yo mamma jokes... ummm... i dont know, what exactly do you mean by types of jokes?
Read this wiki.
yo mama



blonde



political



racist



dirty



clean



celebrity



cartoon



one liners



insiders
Knock knock



who's there?



Freeze



freeze who?



Freeze a jolly good fellow



knock knock



who's there?



lettuce



lettus who?



Lettus in its cold out here



What has one horn and gives milk



a milk truck



Anna: Does that cow give milk?



Lewy:No,sir. you have to take it from her first.



Waiter: How did you find your steak sir?



Scientist:I looked under a mushroom and there it was



Ms.Demay:What is that fly doing in my soup?



Waiter:The backstroke.



Amy:I want some aligator shoes.



Clerk Okay, what size does your aligator wear?



Massy:Can i put this wallpaper on myself?



Benny:Fine, but i think it would look better on the wall.



How do you keep a skunk from smelling?



Hold its nose.



How do you keep an elephant from charging?



Take away its credit cards.



Sophie:Ruben did you take a bath today?



Ruben:Why is one missing?



Keon:I cant go any further. My shoes are hurting my feet



Crista:Thats because you put them on the wrong feet.



Keon:But theese are the only feet I have.



Ruben:Did you make your bed today?



Sophie:Yes, but I think it would be easier to just buy one.



Why did jenifer go outside with her purse open?



Because she was expecting some change in the weather.



Alex:Ive been skating since I was two!



Kala Wow! You must be tierd.
Funny



Lame



jokes that make you think



common sense ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher