Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need jokes to share with friends,family n at office.will u plzzz show me the way.?

i want to be interactive so i need jokes to make my collegues feel happy.will u plzzzz help me.



I need jokes to share with friends,family n at office.will u plzzz show me the way.?-Myspace pictures





Ask Google for "jokes" and it will give you pages with jokes, read them, memorize them or just write yourself "clues" to remember them later and tel them your friends!!!!



Have fun! I LOVE JOKES!!!



I need jokes to share with friends,family n at office.will u plzzz show me the way.?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



make jokes by urself hahaha laugh at them al l the time haaha
I'm not good a remembering jokes, but there is one I always thought was cute--from George Carlin--



Q: How do you know when a moth farts?



A: It flies straight.
there was a woman who had 3 kids a son and 2 daughters one day she was making her daily lemonade and cookies for the kids when she accidently spills some bb s in the cookie mix because they were up in a shelf right above the pot and right next to the sugar. she says oh well they will piss them out any way.. so the kids get home from school eat and drink their lemonade... ten minutes later one girl comes in and says i peed a bb mom says ok now keep watching tv its ok... 5 later the other girl says i peed a bb mom responds the same way... 20 minutes later the boy comes in and say i was jacking off and i shot the dog.
You do not need jokes to get the people to like you. Just be nice with them. When ever you make an accident or something, just poke at yourself or exaggerate about it. That is what I do. I started a job not too long ago as Floor Tech. I joked around about how much I hated driving those floor cleaner machines, so I told everyone to watch out for me, because I would clean their shoes whether they liked or not. Or I told them that I would give them a ride to their next room(housekeeping ladies). You get my drift? Just be you and you will know when to tell or pull a joke. Just be you and everything will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher