Saturday, November 28, 2009

Genre: Kid Jokes A little girl was?

Genre: Kid Jokes



A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though a whale is a very large mammal, its throat is very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. The teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human, it was impossible. The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".



The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"



The little girl replied, "Then you ask him, you stupid beeech, i hate teachers, always thing they are right, u white beeeech, go die!"



Genre: Kid Jokes A little girl was?-Myspace pictures





I think you should be on some kind of medication.



Maybe you suck too much blood at night........................



Genre: Kid Jokes A little girl was?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



hahaha.



Good one.
a bit harsh but funny none the less!!!
Wow...this joke was hilarious at first--then it just got a little "dark".
not funny at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont get the ending
I think it would have been way more appropriate to end it after "Then you ask him."



Why do you think it's ok to add the word WHITE when referring to her as a "beech"?? If someone were to exchange that one word for any other color (black), we would be flagged for abuse and called racist.



Now I'm turning the tables. I think this is racist and I am offended by it.
Mmm, I have quite a good joke book you could have. I got it in primary one. Maybe you could practice with it!!
Cant wait to the kids go back to school
Quite funny, even if the punchline became a bit racist.
ha ha ha funny
what?
y is it a white beech? was she black? and how is it a kid joke its racist and i think ive earned the right to be offended by it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher