Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need some Mexican Jokes?

I am a writer for Carlos Mencia and he asks me to find jokes about Mexicans. Please no racist jokes. Just funny



I need some Mexican Jokes?-Myspace pictures





What's the definition of Tejano Music?



It's polka music played with stolen instruments.



I need some Mexican Jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



What do mexicans name their children?



hosea and hose b
My ex told me this and he was Mexican.



What do you get when Indians F**k Buffallo?



Mexicans.
Some of our best humor in times past came from foreigners who butchered the English language. Even this has become politically incorrect. I'm half Italian and have many funny jokes in that vein.



Here's one Mexican.



Roy Rogers went down to Mexico, to a horse ranch, wanting to buy a new horse. The owner showed him the corral of horses he owned, pointing out the best.



Roy saw a white stallion, a beautiful horse.



He said, "I want that one."



"No, no, Senor. He no looka too good", said the rancher.



"He looks good to me", said Roy.



"No, Senor, he no looka too good."



"I want to ride him. Saddle him up", Roy replied.



So the stallion was saddled and Roy rode off. About thirty minutes later, Roy came back on foot, torn and scratched, really looking badly.



He approached the rancher. "That damned horse is blind. He took me through the brush, through trees, and cactus. He has to be blind."



The rancher didn't seem surprised at all.



"Senor, I tole you, he no looka too good."



I'm thinking of another but it may be a little risque.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher